Saturday 28 April 2012

Nice day for a wedding.

Last week I photographed a wedding for the first time. I'm not going to lie - it was a pretty nerve-racking experience, to say the least. And to be honest, it made me realise just how difficult it is to take interesting photographs of weddings. The day mostly went to plan - minus a completely cocked-up beach portrait session at the end (thanks to the mini-sandstorm that appeared on Porth beach). A few lessons learnt and another shoot wiser. Below are a selection of my more preferable images.

My attempt at 'marrying' documentary and wedding photography. 











"One ring to rule them all..."






























All images copyright to me, of course. Thanks to Denise Harrison for a wonderful day!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment